The R&D Executive for Brandworks will be responsible for providing technical guidance in the area of Research and Development with an emphasis on understanding market requirements and value propositions that lead to commercial success with new business growth. This position interfaces with the commercial sales team and manufacturing organization to develop market solutions that fit within our business strategy and unique production capabilities. This person directs the daily activity of R&D. The development process is managed from the initial customer interactions through final product transition to manufacturing. This position also provides technical guidance and advice to Sales, Manufacturing and our customers.
- Act as a business consultant to establish credibility with prospects through an understanding of their business issues and present logical economically beneficial solutions.
- Through a broad knowledge of downstream polymer processing and product, characteristics make recommendations that utilize products from the existing portfolio, refined current products or new products that fit within our manufacturing capabilities.
- Provide testing and documentation for sales collateral, work instructions, regulatory filings and Intellectual Property support.
- Evaluation of new materials and alternate suppliers.
- Manage equipment and resource allocation while meeting budgetary constraints.
• Degree in related engineering
• 1 or 1+ years of experience in the engineering field in any industry.
• Experience in the use of experimental design as development or process improvement tool
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible to work in a team for developing, testing, and implementing a strategy to reach and engage target audiences through multiple channels and specifically digital channels. The position requires a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing initiatives from concept to execution. The Multi-Channel Marketing Consultant will work with brand teams and other business partners to create multi-channel strategies within compliance guidelines and policy. This role will be responsible in implementing cross-channel analytics, surfacing relevant emerging trends, and providing comprehensive guidelines.
In addition, other periodic digital tasks such as awards management, public relations support and customer testimonial engagement may be required.
- Develops and executes a robust social media calendar and content plan both individually and with the product team.
- Manages social content including acting as the central point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders to ensure all activities are on-track.
- Leads effort to optimize for organic search results including improving content and website architecture.
- Manages organic content performance to robust reporting and forecasting goals for website engagement, social media followership.
- Managing SEM/ SEO/ Social Media Marketing budgets and Daily/Weekly/Monthly Activities.
- Achieve the targeted ROI for all Ad spends on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Process implementation, including defining and tracking programs.
- Optimization and management of campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of SEO best practices.
• Strong marketing skillset across the entire digital landscape.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multitasker able to work across multiple projects to tight timescales
• Excellent communication & listening skills.
- listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
Skills & Education Requirement:
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
This role will be a part of Design team the person will be responsible for churning out data driven insights via consumer research, target market research and understanding Packaging Language Packaging design Benchmarking. The person will work closely with the design sales team to empower with industry and category driven design insights and then work closely with the designers to bring out designs that are research and data driven.
- Spearhead the research process that is a prerequisite for any de.002sign process. Generate data based on primary and secondary research as inputs to the Design process. This includes market research (category growth, potential etc), consumer trend (purchase pattern, consumption behavior etc) and competition analysis, ethnography study etc.
- To build scalable processes which can generate these data driven insights in the most efficient manner using technology tools from the right networks.
- Drive complete design strategy pitch creation, presentation and client onboarding.
- Drive the communication for strategic engagements.
- Improving Design enquiries with the current clients of Design.
- Drive strategic engagements with channel partners like branding agencies, design agencies, marketing consultants, strategy consultants, packaging consultants and onboarding them properly.
- Graduation from any field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing / research/ design firm (not exclusive).
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.